Sep 23, 2008

Amsterdam - The Prologue

I don't remember how or when I decided I was going to take a trip to Amsterdam. I know that some of my friends had traveled there for the weekend and had enjoyed their stay, but I don't really remember how the subject came up. All I know is that someone mentioned a tour company that had a three day trip to Amsterdam, Brussels and Brugge for 100£... travel and accomodations included.


Kat and I wanted to go, and loved that we didn't have to plan anything or worry about how we were going to get from point A to point B and back again. We decided to go and found a group of travel buddies for the ride.

I remember taking the bus into Brighton with Christina and finding a tiny sign on one of the buildings for this hole in the wall tour company. Part of me was worried if the place was legit, and my concerns were not quieted when the first person we talked to didn't know what trip we were talking about. We eventually found someone who was able to help us, dropped our cash, and booked the tour. All we had to do after that was catch the bus a week or so later and we would be on our way. Talk about a stress free trip.

No comments: